If there is a difference between integers and rational numbers, what is it? Would you say that an integer can be a rational number?
What are the steps in solving an expression that looks like this: -10-12
1. Are John's wages proportional to time? If they are, what is the constant?
2. Are Amber's wages proportional to time? If they are, what is the constant?
3. Write an equation for John, and one for Amber.
4. How much will each of them make after working 10 hours?
5. How long will it take each of them to earn $50?